The SoakingPot Infusion Spa™ Policies and Planning Your Visit
Reservations / Call Ahead Seating: Reservations are not always necessary for just a Soak but are highly recommended if you plan to add massage; massage appointments fill up very quickly. Reservations / Call Ahead Seating is required for groups of five or more. Our Guest Specialist will be glad to answer any questions and book your next relaxing moment, call us at 603.356.2400. Note: All reservations that include massage and/or groups of five or more will require a credit card to hold the appointment.
Cancellation and Late Arrival:
- For Soaks only, a minimum of 24-hours notice is required to cancel or change any/all appointments for 1 – 4 guests.
- For massage appointments and/or groups of five or more, a minimum of 48-hours cancellation notice is required.
Cancellations that do not meet these requirements or no shows, will incur the full charge of the reserved services. Appointment duration will not be extended for late arrivals, you are welcome to receive service for the time left. No full or partial refunds will be given for late arrivals.
Children: Infants, toddlers and young children cannot be accommodated in the Infusion Spa™ and cannot be left in the reception area unattended. Children between the ages of 11-17 are welcome to Soak when accompanied by a parent or relative 25-years or older. If the child is adding massage, only a parent or guardian can sign the consent form and must be present for the service.
Planning for Your Visit:
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your reservation time. This gives you time to select your services and change into spa sandals. This also allows time for new Guests to complete a welcome form.
- Wear loose fitted pants that can be rolled up to just above the knee. Should you need to change, we do have linen pants and t-shirts.
- If you are getting massage, please:
- Remove all jewelry.
- For head-neck-shoulder treatments, wear a loose fitting shirt that you will not mind getting massage oil on.
- For longer hair, tie it up away from the neck and shoulders.
Groups & Parties: The SoakingPot can seat up to 12 Soakers together, at one time. A standard 1-hour soak is required for groups of five or more. For groups of seven or more we typically require a minimum of 72-hours notice.
The ideal time for large parties is before 11AM and after 6PM, this gives the group the most privacy without the worry of disturbing other guests. You should plan on a minimum of two-hours from check-in to check-out.
Groups of seven or more are eligible for group package options.
A minimum of 72-hours prior to the reservation, all members of the group must:
- Select their Soak and any add-ons. View our full menu online.
- Fill out a Guest Welcome form. Guest Welcome Form.
- Email Soak and add-on selection and completed Guest Welcome form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the Party planners name on the reservation.
Our Guest Service Specialists will be glad to assist you with planning your party, call us at 603.356.2400.
Cell Phones & Cameras: While we highly recommend completely unplugging for your relaxation experience, we understand that can be hard to do. We do require silent mode for all electronic devices while in the Infusion Spa. Please be courteous of our other guests and staff when taking pictures. Flash is not allowed when the massage therapist and/or Guest Service Specialists are in the room.
Spa Voices: The SoakingPot Infusion Spa is a communal relaxation space, please be considerate of others by speaking in low volume (spa) voices at all times.
Gift Certificates / Cards and Soak Passes: Our gift certificates / cards can be used for any purchase at The SoakingPot. Gift certificates / cards and Soak Passes do not expire (unless otherwise stated). Lost or stolen gift certificates / cards or Soak Passes may be recovered with the original receipt and/or valid ID and replaced for $2.00. We highly recommend that you save your receipt from a gift certificate / card or Soak Pass purchase.